Monday, November 17, 2008

I have a test tomorrow -



And FailWhale will soon come visit me with a FAIL.

No, but seriously, I haven't even read the book the quiz is on. AND supposedly SparkNotes is wrong. Grand. But AHH!!! I haven't blogged in forever! It's not like anyone reads my blog...

or do you?

I've been slave for the past couple weeks. No, really I have. I've been working in my new room non-stop. Really, I am being whipped. I just put my second coat of stain on my floors and prior to that, I had sanded them all the way down with the massive sander we rented at Lowes. (thx lowez!!1!) Bigger news tho - for reals.

MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT WEEK!!!!!


Hooray! A couple friends and we're all going out for a lil' lunch. 16th! I cannot wait. I'm taking my knowledge test on my birthday (11/26, k?) and I'm really nervous. I'm actually petrified of driving. Even though I won't ACTUALLY be driving for a while...but it scares me. 

-SO- here's my latest fashion hunt.




(american apparel)

It wouldn't be such a HUNT if I could just FIND  a pair of acid wash jeans that don't stop at size 1! UGH, it makes me so angry. They are beautiful. These are also beautiful as well,


Pls send $$ n car 2 bi material itumz.

No comments: