Sunday, October 19, 2008

I always forget

to blog! I'm always like "I'll blog tonight. It'd be weird to do it in the afternoon". Well. 

Last night I ordered my babies (ze boots). I'm so excited. I haven't gotten a new pair of shoes in forever. Lately, I've been itching to snag a couple things.


suspenders (urbanoutfitters.com) 
I hope to get these from Hot Topic, though. They're cheaper.

penny loafers (urbanoutfitters.com)

stirrup leggings (urbanoutfitters.com)

skinny belts. lots and lots of skinny belts. (left: uo.com right: fredflare.com)

And of course, I want to get a pair of the Tiffany turqoise colored tights from welovecolors.com, but there just wasn't a picture of them in that color. Hopefully I can grab this stuff for the fall. 

Today I have my long awaited chorus concert. I'm actually really excited! It's going to be great. I  have to be there by 3, and the concert is at 7-9, so I'll blog tomorrow! 

Adios!


No comments: