Monday, October 27, 2008

Where'd ya go????

I've seemed to misplaced my iPod video. Drat. No, but really. Crap!! I can't find it anywhere. Luckily, I have my collection of 1,000 iPods to rely on. Today I took "The Brick". That is it's legitimate name on my iTunes. And it is also basically a brick too. It's not even in color! 




I don't think you can tell in that picture, but I bought nail polish from Urban yesterday. It's gray. It's pretty cool, and looks nice against my fair skin. But, yesterday I went in town to shop around. I hit up Goodwill and found some nice cardigans. I die for cardigans, so this was perfect.

 

I have a thing for gold buttons, or gold with clothes in general. They all have gold buttons, and are even a little big for me! Perfect fits. I have a feeling the off white one in the center may look a little granny-ish if not worn correctly. Definitely worth the risk. It even has pockets! I also found another blue and black plaid sweater that I'm wearing tomorrow, so I'll post pictures of that. Oh, I found a skirt, too! It reminds me of Africa, and it's really long, so it will definitely be altered. It's more summery, though. 

In other news, here was my outfit today. Very comfy.

shirt - J.Crew, skirt - Target, tights - Target, belt - mom's

The skirt was $3! It was the one I was talking about in my post below. I love it. 

OH - GUESS WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!



They came. 
Marry me.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

cool skirt and boots! i am in love with studs at the moment!