Thursday, October 23, 2008

only got 3 minutes to....blog?

Today I went to Target. I love Target. I found some pretty cute stuff. I'll possibly take pictures for tomorrow! It was really ironic because I've been searching for a skirt for forever and I checked the sales rack and found this adorable black floral skirt...for $3! It was definitely meant to be. Tonight I also got some grey knee socks, and I have no inspiration to wear them! I have some idea's...but I know I can do better. For all you people that comment my blog like CRAZY, feel free to give me some tips. 

I just realized I don't have 3 minutes to blog, because Grey's doesn't come on until 9 oclock...not 8! Whoops :/ But I do have to go do homework soon..I have a 20 page packet for Biology :x





Random thought: but I recently (last night) became a hardcore fan of Beck. Dear everyone who loves buying good birthday gifts: buy me Beck CD's. It's the best present you could get me. 





No comments: