Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rambles & Rumbles

So this is my second post...hooray! But I'm sure you already knew that..

My day has gone by so, so, so, so, SO, slow. I want to get out of my house so incredibly bad. Hopefully I'm going to the mall later, so it's all good. But until then..

I've been trying to find some good music lately. I check out all the fashion blogs (because sometimes people conveniently post real nice songs with each post..& cause I just love the whole urbanvintagefashionable vibe of the blog, too).

I have so much freaking homework courtesy of everyone that skipped school on Friday for the 5 day weekend. In Spanish III, I have to write an entire 8 frame story that should be worked on with 2 other people, but of course it won't. So, they get to take my grade, and that just isn't fair. I also have some lovely Biology to do too.

Hopefully I'll get into the swing of Blogging, cause this was the most boring thing I've ever had to write. Here's a YouTube video to spice up the blan. Definitely wanna feature this superstars channel. I actually have the pleasure to act with her at CLO.

No comments: