Friday, October 17, 2008

sick pupupupuppy

I have been sick as a dog for the past 2 days! Ugh! Tomorrow is going to be sooooo incredibly horrible. Probably worse than these past two days. Here is my schedule:

7:45-12: PSATS
then, immediately after:
12-10 (or later, depending): work..washing dishes.
Ugh...again! But I can't complain..

Random, but lately I've been really obsessed with the color of the Tiffany & Co boxes.





I would love to paint my room that color with a white chairwell, but considering the fact that my room makes a cardboard box look like a mansion, it wouldn't play off well. I decided to just buy some tights in that color instead. (They'd go really well with my magical boots down below vvv)

So anyway,  yesterday after doing wishlist shopping online, I was laying in my death bed and was thinking..

What if every noise you heard that you or anyone else didn't make was (like in Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban) was really you, going back into your time when you die? or when you're older? 

Something to ponder upon. It's kinda freaky, too.

No comments: