Monday, October 20, 2008

run run runnnnn

Late night blog (I actually remembered!) My computer has been acting really slow :( I don't think it can handle Safari and Firefox at the same time. I've been searching for some music all night.

I found a website in Nylon (I JUST got my first issue and I am so in love.) called daytrotter.com and it's a pretty awesome music website. I just downloaded about 10 tracks (& the tracks are even on the website! Convenient! I found a couple new bands such as These United States, Nik Freitas & Lake. they're all pretty good!

Nylon has inspired me to consider thinking about journalism. I am SO impressed with the magazine. I now understand the hype. I'm tied between career fields, now. Yes, I know I have years to decide, but when I don't have a main career (or any goal) in life, I literally have no clue what to do with myself. Here are my three choices (so far)

1. musical theatre
2. psychology
3. journalism (photo or writing..or both!)

I love them all for so many reasons, but I just don't know! Give me some opinions? Oh, yes, thats right. i have about 50 views on my blog by 50 different people and no one has commented. Or at least told me they read or something! oh whatever.

I'm going to update my iPod with all my sounds of goodness and worship my Nylon mag. 

Goodnight! :]




No comments: