Monday, October 13, 2008

I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you..

I finally went out yesterday!! It was a day saver. Despite the fact that I have no money in the bank (I spent the last $25 on a Breakdancing Class Friday. You love it.), I managed to get the beloved J.Crew credit card and get a couple basic pieces for fall.

I think everyone who knows me, or at least has seen me in school and out, would already know that cardigans are my guilty pleasure. Everyone has theirs, and it's usually the shoes, or the handbags. Mine is cardigans. I got 2 new ones from J.Crew (J.Crew is my other guilty pleasure). One is black, and one is a pastel green. They're very pretty, and soft. They aren't on the website though, so I can't pull up a picture. Then I got some yellow tights, an army green/sage collored vneck and a cute blouse for $10! It was a steal. & it's also very convenient that my cousin is a personal shopper there. Very nice.

Aside from yesterday, I got an email from Lulus.com about a 15% of sale of the entire website. I've been hunting for the perfect pair of fall boots, so decided to check out their shoe section.................






Love.
Too bad they don't have my size.

I have to go work on homework, and then go to dance at 4-7. Then chorus practice at the high school at 7:30. Check the Twitter if you wanna see whats up.

(PS: added a counter at the bottom of the page. Just a public statement to see how pathetic my blog is)

No comments: